[tcb] Breaktime

  • From: RHughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 07:18:58 -0500

I was looking at the map last night and saw that there is a Texas State
Park along our route to Eureka Springs.  Cooper Lake is very near Hwy 19
between Sulphur Springs and Paris.

If anyone is interested in driving up to Cooper Lake Wednesday afternoon
and camping, I'm game.  According to Yahoo Maps, it looks like it is about
230 miles from The Woodlands.  That's slightly less than halfway, but may
be a good meeting spot.

For those that need to leave later Wednesday night or early Thursday
morning, we could meet at the lake.  The lake is also right off Hwy 24,
that the Dallas & Ft. Worth folks may be taking to Eureka Springs.

The Doctor's Creek Unit on Cooper Lake is between Hwy 19 and Hwy 24.  It's
$12 per night with water & elect.

Ronnie