[tcb] Re: Breaker panel installed

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:36:13 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank
you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank
you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Oh, and Thank you too.

Raining so hard I can't even see across the parking lot here at work. When
I was working on the bus in the storage unit and considering moving it over
here so I could put a phone outside and work on it some during the day the
humidity got so high a puddle formed in the back of my truck. that changed
my mind. I figured the rain wouldn't be far behind.

Gerald