[tcb] Re: Break Booster in Splitty

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 21:17:46 -0500

Just tee into the line that is supposed to go between the carbs.It will balance things out and make it smoother.The plumbing from the intake to the booster should be the same size as the tube between the intake manfolds.Idon't know why you would need to change the lines unless it's because of mastercylinder Fittings.and yes it is going to be a hassle.I guess it's practical if you want in bad enough.
ole blue
----- Original Message ----- From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>