[tcb] Re: Boyd coddington dead!

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:37:09 -0600

WHAT???? NO MORE LOU SANTIAGO?!?!?!?!?

i agree with american chopper, i used to work with nothing but women and they
would all talk about how it was such a good show blah blah blah, and how they'd
figure i would watch it becasue it was about motorcycles and i love anything
with wheels on it...it wasn't about motorcycles it's about a damn soap opera
that women can compromise with men on watching.

> From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [tcb] Re: Boyd coddington dead!
> Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:32:37 -0600
> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> he'd been bankrupt twice and yes he always overcommitted.
>
> He had to sell the wheel business to keep the doors open.  Did you also
> notice on his show that a lot of the cars he did were for the same customers?
>
> I think I will miss Lou Santiago on Muscle Car more and he's not dead.
>
> Now if tlc will kill american chopper life will be back In balance.

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power.