[tcb] Re: Boyd coddington dead!

  • From: Will <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:32:37 -0600

he'd been bankrupt twice and yes he always overcommitted.

He had to sell the wheel business to keep the doors open.  Did you also notice
on his show that a lot of the cars he did were for the same customers?

I think I will miss Lou Santiago on Muscle Car more and he's not dead.

Now if tlc will kill american chopper life will be back In balance.