[tcb] Re: Bouncing in Reverse

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:46:48 -0800 (PST)

Is it possible that the guide tube thru the tunnel has broken loose from where
it is welded. I have heard this can be a problem when VW's are getting older. I
think that would give you the same effect as a bowden tube out of adjustment.
Just my 2 cents.

Wayne Carlisle <wcbug66@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Sammie,
I'll check it out tonight when I get home.

Wayne
'70 camper
Garland, TX