[tcb] Re: Bored

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 23:50:13 -0600

How about a non-trip report? It can start with, "I woke up while dreaming of taking a TRIP OF A LIFETIME. . .."

Maybe we need to put a theme to everyday? Fridays have Kat's websites. Mondays can be "Pick on Eric" day. Tuesdays can be Denis' "Trips of a Lifetime." (Where do want to go?, what would you do?) Wednesdays can be "Over the Hump" day. (bus repair updates?) Thursdays are "I knew I drank to much when. . .."

BTW: Paul, I have a book on Hondo Crouch that I think you'd enjoy.

"I'll do better tomorrow."

View Athlete?s Collections with Live Search http://sportmaps.live.com/index.html?source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=MGAC01