[tcb] Re: Booster seats and shoulder belts in a Bus

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 15:48:47 -0600

If the only reason for getting rid of that beautiful bus is kid safety, I would buy 3 or 5 point harnesses. The kids will be relatively safe facing backward in good kid seats. The bus is not the safest vehicle, but most of drive them carefully.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Martin" <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>