[tcb] Re: Booster seats and shoulder belts in a Bus

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 17:28:58 -0800 (PST)

They won't be long enough...The attach points behind
the front seat won't allow the belts to fit around
ya....
Well, mine wouldn't in the '58....but then, I COULD
stand to loose a few pounds...
I got some aftermarket belts for the '58, but then I
took 'em out and put 'em in the 69 for the grandkid's
car seats...

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.