[tcb] Re: Boerne Show?

  • From: shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:52:39 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff and Judy Smith of the VOSA club offer camping at their place for the show.
(~10 acers, maybe 15 minutes from the show)  I went a couple of years ago and
had great time.  I spoke with him at the classic and he said his place is
available this year and all are welcome.  The show is on grass in the middle of
downtown Boerne, nice place.  Check out the VOSA webpage for details closer to
show date.shirley

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, April 23, 2010, 12:06 PM

Nope!  Oct 16-17.  Course the older you get the faster time flies, so for me,
it's just around the corner.  Next show is Ennis, May 2, and then the San Jac
Show May 16 (Monumental Bug Bash).  Course if you want to drive a bit there is
one this weekend in Heber Springs AR, which is somewhere north of Little Rock.