[tcb] Re: Bob or Trey

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 07:52:50 -0500

This E-mail  address bounces

----- Original Message -----
From: "Neil McGlothin" <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 9:29 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Bob or Trey

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2484366314[1]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=2484366314
> >    2 mailto:HASSELLEVW@xxxxxxx
> >

> =====
> "The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery.
If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking.
I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so
they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a
garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for
mystery is greater than the need for an answer."