[tcb] Re: Bob Perring, you there?

  • From: Eric Woodall <type2list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 06:12:22 -0700 (PDT)

Bob,
glad the trip went well, too bad about your bag getting stolen!
I saw the 911 movie on opening day and it was a real eye opener...

Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxx> wrote:Got back last night. Really great trip.
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Italy, Vatican (separate
country count), and London.
While in UK, saw the movie Fahrenheit 911 in London, and a London production
play called "Guantanamo", as well as "Stomp".

Saw a superbly clean bus in Trevosa, Italy - WOW, looked like real Italian
art for that shiny paint and smooth lines throughout. Saw rusty busses in
London, and quite a few working and day-to-day busses in Germany. Saw
severalout on the road doing the camping routine in Northern Italy and in
theAlps.

Bummer part of trip ..... Getting robbed by Gypsies in Rome ...... Oh well.
When in Rome, see the Vatican, trek the catacombs, toss coins in the
fountains, and either fall in love with an Italian, or get mugged by a Gypsy
- must do the complete experience !!!.
Put my rucksack down only five seconds and it was snatched ........ five
seconds. ...... poof !!!!
That rucksack and the stuff inside visited Rome with me for all of 30
minutes.

Am going to rest up for the next few days, and start to work on Casper next
week, or maybe as early as Sunday to get him ready for sale. Sure hate to
part with him. He is fine, but shipping him to Europe and doing the
travelling thing does not look like as much fun as we can have just doing
America in NeueBus.

Just no need for two busses, no matter how fine they might be.

Now to bolster myself so as to get ready for the verbal and mental
masturbations of those important issues such as same sex marriage, abortion,
fig leafs mandated to cover nudity in statues and paintings, children other
than those of congress persons going off to Iraq, health care for those in
the government but not for the "outsiders", and all those other righteous
political pre-election diatribe issues that we will have to face on a daily
basis until we get out of here in September.

Bob Perring
=====================================
Drive Safe, Drive Slow, Park in the Ding Free Spots.
__________
(E[__][__]|[_][\
| __| *|__| |)
=-/(O)\----/(O)\=
Home of: Casper der Freundliche Bus , NeueBus , Otto das Auto.
Home Page: http://web2.airmail.net/perring[1]
===================================

At 15:25 7/12/2004, Eric Woodall wrote:
How'd the Europe trip go?
Is Casper up for sale yet?
Inquiring minds want to know!
BTW, we have your Coleman BLM camping book still...

--- Links ---
1 http://web2.airmail.net/perring

Eric "Mr. Electric Wizard" Woodall
1966 Micro Bus De Luxe, 7 seater