[tcb] Re: Bluebus can fit more fireworks than Freedom

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 16:07:38 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I did the Bakery Bus in 6 months by myself once I really got started on
it.  Every time I got through the bondo and found rust rot I would just cut it
out, make new metal and weld it in.  It just takes a lot of dedication and a
lot of 12 hour days.  You will get there and have a great piece of German metal
when you get through.

chuck blue <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    .hmmessage P {   PADDING-RIGHT:
0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px  }
BODY.hmmessage {   FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma  }          You and
your posse would not have it on the Road by now.While waiting for the transaxle
to be remanufactured.I decided to go ahead and start stripping off the many
layers of paint and stuff.The transaxle is back in but I am still stripping.The
farther I go the worse it is.I'll be lucky to have this piece of shit Kombi on
the road by t@p.
      Neil is planning on coming out and help me sand,Just to get down to the
rust is a major job.After that I'll have to remake all of the lower
panels.Bluebus should probably be renamed to Bondobus.That would be more
fitting.