[tcb] Re: Bloomin' Weekend?

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:54:36 -0600

Also slow down in Splendora. Well known speed trap. Though I didn't know anyone in a VW bus could ever speed. But have you thought of one of those slow moving vehicle signs for the rear?

At 10:40 AM 3/22/2006, you wrote:

It looks like we will be heading out friday morning around 8:00 a.m.. Anyone from Houston want to cruise up with us?
We are just going up U.S. 59 to Lufkin, then East on 103 past Sam Rayburn Reservoir to Shirley Creek.

( <http://www.shirleycreek.com/location.html>http://www.shirleycreek.com/location.html )

Google Maps says it is 139 miles from Houston to Etoile, they say 3:35. Slow down in Corrigan!

( <http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&saddr=houston+texas&daddr=etoile+tx>http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&saddr=houston+texas&daddr=etoile+tx )

We are not bringing the kitchen or any of that stuff, there is a cafe at the campground that is going to make u breakfast.
It looks like the weather is going to be perfect! We are ready!

Dan & Katrina Martin

1971 VW Bus

H.B.B.

T.C.B.