[tcb] Re: Bleeding Brakes (nipple size?)

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:34:32 -0500

Speedbleeder.com

Best thing ever

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 1:32 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Bleeding Brakes (nipple size?)

Have you put Speed Bleeders on Murray???
I have been looking for this info for a very long time.
I didn't think that Speed Bleeder made the correct metric size to use on
Split Buses?
Can you verify Denis?

Denis Dodson said:
I had a bleeder that would not come off. I had to bleed the brakes at the
line. I used 7mm wrenches, vice grips, PB, MAPP torch, everything and I
was
sure that I was going to shear the bleeder and then, it struck me! I
replaced the friggin' brake cylinder. It was a bargain after all the man
hours I had wasted trying to get the bleeder open.

Replace the cylinder and put on speed bleeders, available almost
everywhere
or on the internet