[tcb] Re: Bleeding Brakes (nipple size?)

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 07:48:59 -0700 (PDT)

The worst one I ever fought was on a 71 thing. finally had to take a die
grinder and cut the nut in two places, crack it with a cold chisel and use a
punch to knock it loose from the threads. I had even tried wedging the breaker
bar against the ground and using the engine to turn the wheel. all I did was
lift the wheel off the ground.

Will <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  that's a problem. I suggest
blaster with heat.

I had one so hard to get off one time it took that and a thousand ft lb impact
wrench.