[tcb] Re: Blame the Lexus not the Bus

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 19:33:17 -0700 (PDT)

Only make an offer on the house if they will throw in the bus.

--- On Sun, 9/7/08, julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx

From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Blame the Lexus not the Bus
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, September 7, 2008, 6:33 PM

My Mom and I went house shopping today.  One driveway had a Split Window Bus
hiding under a tarp.  Vera, our nice real estate agent, drives a Lexus.  We
pulled in the driveway, I raced out of the Lexus with my camera in hand to take
photos of the Bus.  My mom was riding in the back of the Lexus where it has
those doors that are locked to keep children from jumping out of the car.  I
find Vera in the house and we walk around checking it all out.  "Hey, where's
my mom?"  "I don't know?"  We call to her.  We look around.  Vera sees my mom.
 Vera waves to her.  "Oh there she is!"  "Is she locked in the car?" I ask.
 "Oh no, she is probably tired of looking at homes and wants to skip this one."
 Vera and I continue to check out the house.  We finish up and return to the
car and yes of course my mom was locked inside windows up and all sweaty.  Now
I believe it is the fault of Vera and her Lexus and not of me and my Bus
obsession.  Am I
 right?

Here's a couple photos of the
Bus: http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/SplitBus?authkey=T_evEfF3OCI#