[tcb] Re: Black Gold Mike

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 07:44:49 -0800 (PST)

I don't know Mike but wish him luck in his new venture. I can't help but wonder
what the downturn in business portends for VW shops in North Texas. The shows
are getting fewer and to my knowledge there are only 3 VW shops left in this
area. Sad news all the way around. The day when every part is mail ordered
isn't too far off I guess. I daily drive mine so waiting on parts is a real
bummer.

James

DAC
TCB