[tcb] BilliGras Meals?

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VW Group !TCP <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:01:06 -0600

I've offered to take the lead on planning group meals. We want to keep Kat's
stress level down. ;)Friday night every one can fend for themselves due to the
spaced out arrivals (pun intended!) or we can plan a dinner for those of us
that will be there earlier in the day. A head count of early arrivals would be
helpful in planning a dinner on Friday. Me and Cindy are arriving about midday
or mid-afternoon. Any suggestions?Saturday's breakfast is Taco Burritos. Me &
Cindy will bring potatoes. She is also making pumpkin bread for breakfast.
Denis will make rice & red beans. Looking for volunteers to bring the
following:1 dozen of EggsAnother dozen of Eggs1 pound of BaconAnother pound of
Bacon1 pound of SausageAnother pound of Sausage1 gallon of OJAnudder  gallon of
OJ1 carton of MilkAnother carton of MilkSaturday lunch is the Shrimp boil.Denis
is making a stew for Saturday dinner. We can all pitch in whatever we want, so
long it tallies the amount of his food costs. Fair? Oh, are there any other
vegetarians out there besides Cindy? He's making a small pot of stew without
flesh in it.We should also try to provide him a head count of how many will be
sticking around for dinner verses going to the Strand. His fees are, of-course,
cider, cider & more cider. What brand was that again, Dennis?I have some
venison that we will grill separately and slice up. Anybody that wishes to add
it to their portion of stew can do so. Or maybe we can eat as an appetizer
while waiting for the stew to simmer. If someone wants to bring a few pork
lions, we can grill those too and do the same.Cannot wait to see everyone! Not
sure if you remember but we met most everyone for the 1st time at last year's
BulliGras. Do we get any fashionable "VW Bus Fashion Ladies Friggin' Club"
anniversary pins?BTW: Thor is very gentle with smaller dogs so no worries
Chris. Kat's just giving you a hard time. . .only 'cause you're so easy. ;-)
She should now bring Diego some Thor bisquits just for being so mean. ;)BTW 2:
I hope this email is decipherable. I just upgraded to the Windows Live Beta for
Hotmail and it's doing strange things. Okay, this is another chance to rag on
me for criticizing MS while still using their products.Cindy & DuncanFreedom
van Gogh1989 3.3L Vanaru"You can't fool me, there is no Sanity Claus." Chico
Marx
Get the Live.com Holiday Page for recipes, gift-giving ideas, and more.
www.live.com/?addtemplate=holiday