[tcb] Re: Big shows - aka: The Kupkake Chronicles

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:27:10 -0500

It was expensive, hot, no trees, no campout, and doesn't it conflict with
Paul's show? I don't know who Warren is. Is he a VW enthusiast? Does he own
VWs? As far as I know the Ennis show is put on by a T-shirt company. That is
probably wrong, but it goes to illustrate my point about PEOPLE making the
show. If Paul moved his show to a gravel pit, I would still choose him over a
T-shirt company holding a show in a park.

For me to travel 8 hours to a show, I want people to be big glad to see me.
Give me a hug. I have never had that happen at Ennis.

If Warren wants to bring back the Ennis show he will probably need to make
people welcome and be grateful and show his gratitude. He needs to put the date
clear of other shows.