[tcb] Re: Big shows - Areodrome

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:22:49 -0800 (PST)

Hey; I've been to that show, long time ago, flying a VW powered airplane.

Dan <ThatVWGuy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:          Well said Dennis.  I have never
been to the Ennis show but every good show is all about the people.

  Speaking of shows...  The Aerodrome show was really great and really
different than any other VW show I have been to.  The vintage airplanes really
added to the event.  I know there wasn't much notice given this time, and the
weather kind of sucked, and there wasn't any camping..BUT, next time there will
be camping and advanced notice!!  Just curious how many people could make a VW
event on Mothers Day weekend?  Does that conflict with any other show?  There
is another Fly-in that weekend we can tag on to.

  -Dan