[tcb] Re: Big Bend Trip early March

  • From: whocanduncan1 <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 13:15:53 -0600

Thanks, Kate. Gonna try.

Sent from my Samsung tablet

-------- Original message --------
From: Kate Jenkins <katejen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/28/2015  12:36 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Big Bend Trip early March

Duncan and all,
Some are leaving on Saturday from the Dallas area, we may drive south and
intercept Skip and Eric on Thursday afternoon, it depends on their schedule. By
Sunday everyone should have arrived. Most of us will be there through Thursday,
we are aiming to get spots in the Chisos campground area. We would love to have
you if you want to join us.
Kate

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 4:28 AM, Steve Chamberlain
<steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Duncan, With 8 + buses leaving Thursday it will be late Friday before arriving
to Big Bend. I believe that most of these guys are from DFW area.

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 7:24 PM, whocanduncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Those are kinda weird dates--Thursday to Friday.

Will you be in the same spot the whole time?

Duncan

"You can't fool me, there is no sanity clause." Chico Marx