[tcb] Re: Big Bend Trip early March

  • From: Kate Jenkins <katejen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 12:36:12 -0600

Duncan and all,
Some are leaving on Saturday from the Dallas area, we may drive south and
intercept Skip and Eric on Thursday afternoon, it depends on their
schedule. By Sunday everyone should have arrived. Most of us will be there
through Thursday, we are aiming to get spots in the Chisos campground area.
We would love to have you if you want to join us.
Kate