[tcb] Bentley Manual

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:54:16 -0700 (PDT)

I am in possession of a spanking brand new still in the wrapper Bentley Manual
for the early 1950-1962 Type II.  I will let it go for my cost (I just got it
at a 15% discount).  They list for $99.95 and I will sell it for $85 if anyone
wants it.  I plan on bringing it to Fredericksburg.  First response gets it, or
if none, then it goes on sale at Fredericksburg.

  For those of you not in the know; these things are authentic reprints of the
original Bentley workshop manuals and are great and you need one for your year
model Type II, Type I or whatever if you do not have one.