[tcb] Re: Before I forget

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 23:17:39 -0600

I guess that you are the first person I ever met that actually can't get arrested.

I wish Morgan's Point was on the highway or a bigger town so that when I do get arrested and they are dragging me away I could be screaming, "I'M ONE OF THE BUS PEOPLE, THE BUS PEOPLE!! I HELPED BUY YOUR GUN!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>