[tcb] Beach trip?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 19:46:35 -0600

Last year we went to Shrimp N Stuff (
http://www.galveston.com/shrimpnstuff/ )
We canceled a camp out in Boliver (
http://www.crystalbeach.com/travis.htm ) a couple months ago due to
weather.
You tell me a date that will work for you, Paul or anyone else.
We will try again to fill up the ferry! (Denis leave this alone)
I think it would be cool to get enough people to show up to get some
good pictures of a bunch of buses on the ferry.
Some pictures of buses on the seawall would be cool too.
Lets get together on a date.

On Jan 30, 2005, at 7:26 PM, singlecabboy wrote:

> Last year we went and ate at Shrimp and more and went
> across the ferry and veiwed some really nice Barrio
> areas and had a real laid back good time , I would
> love to have a pic of busses on the beach or even the
> sea wall , You guys might know some kool places to go
> down there ?

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.