[tcb] Re: Bay to Splitty

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:06:55 -0800 (PST)

MY bus has been breakin' down too much
lately...Speakin' of which, Will, I may need to call
upon your help once again.
The last trip to OK was a disaster!  Good haul, met
some cool folks at Earl Mann's in Ardmore, but ROUGH
on the poor old Road Dog!

--- Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey now, who says our busses break down?  As I
> recall that head has been sitting on the shelf for
> quite awhile now.
> Insofar as this split nose, on a bay bus.. Just buy
> a split if you want one!  I think a split nose on a
> bay just looks fugly.  If you want the later bay
> features, get a brazillian fleetside from the mid
> 70s.. Split bus looks with bay parts (mostly).

=== message truncated ===

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com