[tcb] Re: Bay to Splitty

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:26:05 -0600

yea well when our buses break down and we hit the dash it doesn't hurt as bad :)

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Bay to Splitty
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:17:59 -0600

The British VW mags advertise a split nose for Bay busses. I think that this is just sad. Who would hate their Bay enough to buy one of these? If they want a Splitty, the could just buy a Splitty. Even if they put a different nose they will still have that ugly soft plastic dashboard. What is that made of, nougat?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>