[tcb] Re: Bay rubber

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 07:00:35 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe we can go together to Kermits' and get a better discount if we are buying
more than the usual stuff. send me a list of what you need and I will see what
I can work out.

Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Mark,

Anything that is common to a bus is no sweat. The tough stuff are items
particular to trucks only.  Battery sheet metal, rear arches, gates, treasure
chest doors, rear window seals, rear corner sheet metal......

I need to order brake parts so let me know what you find.

Good luck and hope to make over to your place one of these days to see your new
truck.

Ronnie