[tcb] Re: Bay grease fittings '71 vs.'68

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 18:14:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmm!  Yeah I've thought of that.  Run some water pipes around the exhaust
system, small 12 V pump to circulate it, and with an outlet, viloa, hot water
for those winter campouts.  Or maybe we could circulate it while driving and
have a hot water heated toasty van to drive in the winter.

From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Bay grease fittings '71 vs.'68
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 5:28 PM

On the front of both Buses there are 5 grease fittings.

On the rear beam of the '68 I see 2 grease fittings but I see none in the rear
of the '71.

So am I right in assuming that both Buses have exactly what they are supposed
to have?