[tcb] Re: Bay gas tank into Split Bus

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:23:50 -0800 (PST)

Gatta tell this Jacj in the Crack story ,When we first
got the SC ,it was intended to be a nice driver ,Well
I drove it for a while in it's house painters cream
and chest rust brown ,It was 20 degrees out and I was
wearing a snowmobile suit to sorta keep warm ,I drive
up to the Jack n the Crack speaker and order my usual
10 tacos , pull up to the pay window and the girl say
"That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen " I didn't
even respond ,I slid the window shut and drove off
with her still holdind a bag of tacos.

=====
Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone