[tcb] Re: Bay Westy Color scheme

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 14:39:03 -0400

I said Stylish.., not style.  That's why something Frank Lloyd Wright
designed is worth a lot more than something done during the height of the
Bauhaus.  While I would trust the Germans to build something that is
functional and has excellent quality, I'm just not standing in line this
week for the latest German Designed Levis..  Oh wait, there are no German
Designed Levis..