[tcb] Re: Bay Westy Color scheme

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 12:17:47 -0700 (PDT)

I have the Mexican beige '79. Very slightly different shade, but the same
interior. All the beige from '77-'79 had doo-doo brown curtains and carpeting.
The fabric on the bed cushions and the tops of the front seats is the brown,
tan
and olive plaid. And I believe the price of that fabric just dropped like a
rock. From $90 down to $35 a yd if I remember right. (bus depot?)  The front
doors and the tops and sides of the front seats is like a walnut brown vinyl.
The inside of the cargo door and hatch door are wood grain. Sears sells a wood
grain shelf paper that is a damn near perfect match. It's called red maple, I
think. Definitely red-something anyway.

  Is that what you wanted to know?
  There are two on eBay right now. One has a million pictures. If you have any
more questions, just let me know.

  Oh and if you know how to reach Lanny, he has one as well. He is pulling out
the original carpeting and putting in a wood floor. Maybe you can harvest his
carpet.