[tcb] Re: Bay Mustache Bar Needed

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 15:15:26 -0700 (PDT)

It's that thing-a-judgie that hangs across and holds the engine up; and it
looks sort of like about a 2 foot long mustache.  In the phat chicks there is
nothing to hold the tranny up.  In a "normal" bus the tranny supports the
engine.  In a phat chick the engine supports the tranny.  You pull the engine
in a phat chick the tranny drops down only held in place by those double
jointed axle thingies and the nose cone, and the tranny in this position looks
sort of like you might picture a ruptured duck.