[tcb] Re: Battery Charging With Fuel Injection

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 14:33:53 -0700 (PDT)

  Ya know, I have heard other people say that they too have charged them while
connected, with no problems. But I am that guy for whom the warnings are
written. I am the guy who always gets a ticket for going 3mph over. I'm the guy
who gets searched at borders and airports, and I am certainly the one guy in a
million who's F.I. computer will explode if I so much as wave battery charger
cable over it. It is what it is.