[tcb] Batteries followup

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 13:19:07 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

I have 5 available.

TCB price until Bulli-Gras is $175

If you have a friend that might be interested the price is $200

The TCB price after Bullis-Gras will be $200.

I'll be advertising these on houstonimports.com for $250 later today.

If you need one shipped from me rather than waiting for a hand-off expect a
minimum of about $50. Looks like UPS tags it for $40 because of the weight
and I have to build a container that will cover the connectors with
something other than the included caps. And if I heve to take any to
Houston as a special trip it will cost me at least $40 in fuel.

These are bolt type connectors with an M8 threaded hole, not standard GM
side post size (which I think is M10). All the ones I sell will have the
original bolts included.

2 of the ones for sale have 2004 manufacture dates, the others are 2005.
I've already put equalizing charges on the 2004 batteries and they hold at
about 12.9V. They are ALL unused, never installed. You'll find batteries on
the shelves at auto-parts stores with manufacture dates up to 5 years old.
If treated properly these batteries are supposed to have a 15 year in-use
life.

Copies of the "instruction sheet" are at:

WARNING!! These are BIG images to make them readable when viewed. They are
about 5meg EACH.

http://www.phorce1.us/batterysheetfront.jpg
http://www.phorce1.us/batterysheetback.jpg

I'll try to press the page out and get a no-flash shot with fewer
reflections later.

Gerald