[tcb] Re: Barndoor

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 15:14:46 -0500

I've had this bus since 1995.  For a short period of time in between it was
out of my hands, about 6 months.  But it's had a very interesting history.
It's just one of those things that you look at and say, should it stay or
go...

I think it is time for it to go.. I hear you on the "place to put it"
statement too.  I have something that I can use maybe one or two times a
year, so from a "fun" perspective it's not that.