[tcb] Re: Banner ads on theSamba

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 07:21:32 -0700 (PDT)

Don't want to open a discussion on going or not going to Ennis, good and bad
points of Ennis have been discussed to death.  Point is that some people like
to go and do go.  I don't like to be put in a position of choosing between 2
events that are both good.

a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:  Mark and I won't have a problem with Ennis
being Sunday.  We haven't gone to that show, for many different reasons, for a
long time.  I say keep the T@P4 just the way it is!!!!!!!!!!