[tcb] Re: Banner ads on theSamba

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 17:54:52 -0700 (PDT)

Yhea , we had the first two there .. it was really nice , they have a pavillion
there now, It's a real good option and very close to the other park . Thanx .

Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      P  {  margin:0px;
padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Might T@P 4
be at the baseball field this year due to high water? I missed that email but
Jenn says she saw it. Just wondering.
Paul you have a great event caint wait to see that white beard again.
double peace

  Cajun Eskimo

  Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 09:14:06 -0700
From: atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Banner ads on theSamba
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

      .ExternalClass DIV  {;}          ferinors? is that like an oughtcider?

Here is the link, but I don't think it is up yet.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/banners/showall.php