[tcb] Re: Bad weekend in S Texas/ house report

  • From: "jennifer dirksen" <ladydirk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 09:21:40 -0500

Thankfully Mark and Em are fine. I thought that they had broke down, but it was Paul. They were there to save him too. Ooops.

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Bad weekend in S Texas/ house report
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 09:14:06 -0500

Wow, it sounds like a bad weekend in S Texas with The Zone having a heart attack and the Dirksen's nerve damage. I can't tell if Mark had trouble, hard to glean all the news from the dispatches. It also sounds like Dan and Kat have continued their positions as the Padre and Madre of TCB. Fixing us, saving us, helping us to our feet.

Chuck and I completed the negotiations on the new bus here. Let's just say that the fireworks at Psycoblooie will be beyond last year if Chuck follows through on his promises.

The house building is moving along. At times it seems like it is advancing quickly and then, when you look at what remains to be done, it looks like it never will be finished. The roof is on, the electrical is almost finished, the fireplace is in, The insulation is more than halfway installed. One big window came cracked and had to be sent back to Georgia. I am getting good at building the grand (8'x6') double doors. I finished one and will probably use it elsewhere, because I can build a better one more quickly now that I know how. The flooring all arrived Friday. Ash to match the existing floors and Hickory for the stairs and steps inside. The landscaping is looking closer to finish. We will have a gigantic all natural stone staircase from the South side deck to the ground. I have given permission to continue it until I can see a reason to stop. It will be massive.

Oh, and I am, apparently rebuilding the kitchen. The house tells me what it wants.

I could go on, but it would be the longest letter ever and still wouldn't cover everything.

See you all here June 30.

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You?ll love Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507