[tcb] Re: Back to the May Campout

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:31:27 -0500

Psycobilly 2 really sounds like a lot of fun. Sorry I couldn't make it to
the TX Classic, I saw the pics and it looks like the TXC is evolving into
the "Great Texas Event". Getting back to Psycobilly 2, I know I've been AOL
for some time but I would really like to make this gathering. If permitted,
I will make my best effort to not be a no-show!