[tcb] Re: Back in the garage

  • From: ATX <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 21:03:38 -0700 (PDT)

Sweetness on multiple levels!

On Aug 15, 2008, at 8:31 PM, Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh happy day, the bus is back in the garage tonight, it's been a while and we
are stoked to have it back.

Mark: I'll bring the tail lights back this weekend if you guy's will be around,
I might drive the truck as the last visit in the bus didn't work out so well.

New issue of VW is out and the Fredericksburg show is well represented, well
done Steve and Sharron!

Cool deal with the Green zone in same issue, Littleton Colorado has a good VW
showing, Jenn and I were just there looking around at houses. We may be heading
north.

Peace to all

Cajun Eskimo

Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger. Find Out How