[tcb] Re: Back from an exciting trip

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 08:20:04 -0500

man take me next time. sounds like a hella good time. i laughed about the cavity search thing. that is pretty funny.

eureka...i'm there sent in my registration, been driving the bus to work running great. see you there in your pimptastic ladies man murray.

From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Back from an exciting trip
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 06:18:19 -0500

It looks to me like you had a normal uneventful Denis Dodson excursion.
ole blue