[tcb] Back from Way Out

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 22:19:02 -0600

I scored. I have what was once a Sundial camper. The windows crank out in one
piece. They have a little plastic slider that is almost never there in the swap
meet stuff. and over each window is a thin aluminum visor that keeps water off
of them. They are, almost always, bent up.

I called before I went out and told Derek what I was looking for and he said he
was pretty sure he had some working windows.

So, I went out there and even though I had written the instructions down this
time I got lost like a #$$$$%^&%E%E^&^R!!! AGAIN! On the way back I looked for
the road signs and they were there, clear as the nose on my %^&@! FACE. I have
been out there 4 times and have always gotten lost in these &!!!#%##! Ozark
Mountains. The best that I can say is that I know I am lost a little earlier
each time.

When I finally got there Derek had pulled the bus with the windows out of the
pile for me, it was sitting there waiting for me.

So, I got 5 working windows and 5 visors in pretty good shape. I won't tell you
what I had to pay, Derek is very proud of his stuff, but since I have been
hunting this stuff for years I truly know how rare they are. All I can say is
#!%%$&*!