[tcb] Re: Back from T@P

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 17:07:10 -0500

Really glad you guys made it home safe and I hope everyone else made it safe also. Robb, James Bill and I sat on 35 for 30-45 min not moving because of an over turned car. I also discovered that I hate Safari's in the rain.

Lets do it again next year!

On 10/9/2011 4:29 PM, chuck wrote:
Chuck, Sue,, Brad ,Claudette,Denis made it safe to Athens but not dry.The threesome will finish their trip to NW Ar.Mon.
   We enjoyed seeing everyone even the wet .
Wiper problems on Murray and Brad's bus.All fixed now that there is no rain.
oleblue

        From: atx <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>>
        Subject: [tcb] Back from T@P
        To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date: Sunday, October 9, 2011, 1:00 PM

        Had a great time.  Thanks Paul for everything you do to make
        it happen.  Thanks to Alma for dragging me out of the mud.

        Jeff

        sent via iPhone