[tcb] BUSES BY THE SPRINGS

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 18:10:25 -0500

BUSES BY THE SPRINGS
VW Camping Fun Over Memorial Day Weekend (May 24th - 26th)
At Krause Springs in Spicewood, TX

Krause Springs is a gorgeous swimming hole located in Spicewood, 35 miles
west of Austin off of Hwy 71
Fees:  $10 per person per night for those over 14     $5 for those 4-14
Free for those 3 & under     RV hook up $6 per night
The number of RV hook ups is limited so if you want/need electricity/water,
we need to know!
To reserve your spot or to get more info contact:
Julie at julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx or at 512-364-8582 or
Jeff at atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx or at 512-633-9595

Krause Springs has a no pet policy but if you must bring your pooch contact
one of us and we will let you know what we were told about this.

If you would like to arrive on Friday the 23rd or stay over night on Monday
the 26th, that is very doable.

Besides the beautiful swimming hole at Krause Springs there is also a spring
fed pool, a butterfly garden with a grotto, lots of big shady trees to hang
out under, and some very nice restroom facilities.

Here are some photos from Krause Springs but these were all taken during the
winter so envision leaves and other green things while viewing to get a more
accurate idea of how pretty it truly is:
http://picasaweb.google.com/juliemaroney/KrauseSprings21208646PM?authkey=Mar-mzlZwpc

Here is a map to Spicewood: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/Spicewood+TX/