[tcb] Re: [BSKA] Stuck in TN - Gear Box Fluid Leak - Tow or Chance 600 mile drive?

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 12:27:55 -0500

You weren't subscribed to the TCB list with your yahoo address so your message didn't show up here until I approved it.

On the BSKA list Tim said he's going to keep driving. Here's a copy of my reply to him from that list:

I think you should drive sideways from Chatanooga to Springdale, AR.
Have the "DW" fly down to the regional airport there. Stay for
PsycoBlooie. Then drive the bus home together from Springdale to ChiTown.

I mean, she *DID* reply to the PsycoBlooie gas price thread as a
springboard for this discussion. There has to be some major Freudian
mojo at work here.

G2

marilyn dollar wrote:
Hey ya'll, We just got our first bus today. I'm in Chicago & my dh is
trying to bring it home from Chattanooga.  He says the gear box is
leaking oil. Plus, after its been running awhile, and he turns it
off, it won't start again.

Any suggestions? Right now, we're deciding between: 1. Rent an SUV &
tow it home 2. Drive it & take a chance that it will make it the 603
miles

Thanks, worried wife in Chitown,

Marilyn 773-454-8398