[tcb] Re: BOB called from Escondido

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 21:24:12 -0500

He just needs to go over towards the beach towns and he will see quite a few. Just South of Carslbad, I had a long talk with a early bus owner who used sand for his floor mat. He couldn't figure out why he kept putting a hole in the #3 cylinder in his stroker motor. So I shared my wisdom.

San Marcos is a big off-road, machine shop, engine builder town.

On Aug 13, 2007, at 11:59 AM, singlecabboy wrote:

BOB Winters called from Escondido Ca. , he's having
the time of his life. He's been out there a week and
says he's staying another week because they have a
street rod kruize in every Saturday night at the town
square and he doesn't want to miss it.He said he
hasn't seen many airkooled cars or busses yet , I
think he might be alittle south of the vw scene .

   Paul Smith

www.23window.com/thezone

 H.B.B
 T.C.B