[tcb] Re: BBTS-update

  • From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 09:25:06 -0500

Very cool see you guys there!
Christopher Dirksen

Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 06:49:56 -0700From: fasteddy64@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb]
Re: BBTS-updateTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Isaac are planning on leaving
Abilene around 2 this afternoon in the red Riviera, looking forward to the
weekend!!Ed MaikranzAbilene TX72 Riviera84 Rabbit VertEskimeaux
<cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Julie at julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx or at 512-364-8582 orJeff at
atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx or at 512-633-9595
Christopher Dirksen

From: treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re:
BBTS-updateDate: Fri, 23 May 2008 08:23:14 -0500

Jeff,

Do you have Julie's cell phone number. I mis placed it. Wanted to call her to
make sure this is an RV hookup for us, we're leaving in the morning and will be
in on the fajita dinner.

Looking forward to it.

Trey, Dee and Kendall