[tcb] Re: BBTS --> Burke Rally

  • From: whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 20:46:33 +0000

Ssshhhhh. >;)

Sent from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 13:09:32
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: BBTS --> Burke Rally

"To answer your question: Biker games are centered on developing riding skills,
eg: racing to a finish line with the slowest person being the winner. Obstacle
course and such. Not what one's imagination would suggest. ;)"
What about the weenie bite?

Count me in. It is a good alternative with a cause. I hope other bus-a-roos
show up.

To answer your question: Biker games are centered on developing riding skills,
eg: racing to a finish line with the slowest person being the winner. Obstacle
course and such. Not what one's imagination would suggest. ;)

Question back at 'cha: Camp McCullough's website sez there are electric
hookups. True? Sure would be nice in August.

Sent from my BlackBerry®